An Ideal Lawnmower for Medium to Extensive Lawns
With its sizeable 46cm cut, large 65-litre capacity grass bag and self-propelled drive it will get you around a more substantial lawn quickly and with minimal effort expended thanks to its eight-stage height of cut range that lets you achieve your desired finish. It also boasts the Briggs & Stratton 500e engine which is characterised by low-emission performance as well as superior fuel economy.
Host of Premium Features
- EASY-START, SMOOTH AND ROBUST 725EXI ENGINE – the 140cc Briggs & Stratton 500E Series™ engine is compact, lightweight and simple to operate – with reduced vibration, quieter operation and enhanced handling.
- 8 CUTTING HEIGHTS AND 4 WAYS TO DISPOSE OF CLIPPINGS – simply raise the single lever to lower the blade for cutting lengths of grass from 20mm – 90mm. Cuttings can be collected, side or rear discharged ejected onto the grass or using the supplied mulch plug, mulched into fine pieces for nutrition to your lawn.
- LARGE BAG NEEDS EMPTYING LESS OFTEN – mesh design makes for better airflow so the generous 65-litre bag fills up completely before it needs emptying, which means you have fewer trips to the compost heap and finish your mowing in less time
- LARGE BALL BEARING BACK WHEELS – with its larger rear wheels, this mower provides greater ease of pushing, particularly on hard ground, due to its increased pushing power compared to the smaller wheels.
- WASH PORT – you can quickly and easily clean your mower’s deck with a garden hose, washing away any dirt, clippings, or other debris beneath it.
- GENUINE PRODUCT FROM AN ESTABLISHED BRITISH BRAND – Webb has a long-standing reputation for superior quality products that are simple to use and easy to maintain, and it has a large UK-based dealer network customer service team ready to help with any aftercare issues.