The Webb WER19ALSP is the flagship 19” mower from the Webb range, packed full of premium features and exceptional build quality. Featuring a powerful Briggs & Stratton 150cc engine, and an exceptionally strong and durable aluminium cutter deck with 2 in 1 functions for collecting, or rear discharge. Other quality features include an 8 stage single lever height of cut, simply move the lever to the desired cutting height and the machine raises or lowers itself with one hand. Cutting and collecting performance is exceptional thanks to a large blade disc with 4 swing tip blades, ensuring no damage if an object is hit, as well as filling the large 60L collector to the brim.
- ROBUST SELF-PROPELLER MOWER FOR MEDIUM TO LARGE LAWNS AND ALL TYPES OF TERRAIN – built with a strong alloy deck and a disc blade that resists damage from stones and twigs, this mower cuts a wide 48cm swathe of rough or smooth grass without needing to push
- QUIET, SMOOTH. RELIABLE ENGINE – the 625EXi Series engine in this 48cm lawnmower is made by the famous US manufacturer Briggs & Stratton to give a dependable performance, lower noise levels, less vibration, fewer emissions and reduced fuel costs
- 8 CUTTING HEIGHTS AND 3 WAYS TO DISPOSE OF CLIPPINGS – simply raise the single lever to lower the blade for cutting all lengths of grass from 25mm to 90mm. Cuttings can be collected, side discharged, mulched into fine pieces or ejected onto the grass
- LARGE BAG NEEDS EMPTYING LESS OFTEN – mesh design makes for better airflow so the huge 60L bag fills up completely before it needs emptying, which means you have fewer trips to the compost heap and finish your mowing in less time
- GENUINE PRODUCT FROM AN ESTABLISHED BRITISH BRAND – Webb has a long-standing reputation for superior quality products that are simple to use and easy to maintain, and it has a large UK-based customer service team ready to help with any aftercare issues