Premium Self-Propelled Petrol Lawnmower for Large Gardens
The WER21ALSP is the flagship of the Webb lawnmower range, packed full of premium features and exceptional build quality. Featuring a powerful Briggs & Stratton 163cc engine, and an exceptionally strong and durable aluminium cutter deck with 4-in-1 functions for collecting rear or side discharge, and mulching. Other quality features include an 8-stage single lever height of cut, simply move the lever to the desired cutting height and the machine raises or lowers itself with one hand. Cutting and collecting performance is exceptional thanks to a large blade disc with 4 swing tip blades, ensuring no damage if an object is hit, as well as filling the large 70 Litre collector to the brim.
Host of Premium Features
- ROBUST SELF-PROPELLER MOWER FOR LARGE LAWNS AND ALL TYPES OF TERRAIN – built with a strong lightweight aluminium deck and a blade disc with 4 swing tips that resist damage from stones and twigs, this mower cuts a wide 48cm swathe of rough or smooth grass without needing to push
- 4-IN-1 FUNCTION – for collecting, rear or side discharge, and mulching
- QUIET, SMOOTH. RELIABLE ENGINE – the 163 engine in this 53cm lawnmower is made by the famous manufacturer Briggs & Stratton to give a dependable performance, lower noise levels, less vibration, fewer emissions and reduced fuel costs
- 8 CUTTING HEIGHTS – simply raise the single lever to lower the blade for cutting all lengths of grass from 25mm to 90mm.
- LARGE BAG NEEDS EMPTYING LESS OFTEN – mesh design makes for better airflow so the huge 70-litre bag fills up entirely before it needs emptying, which means you have fewer trips to the compost heap and finish your mowing in less time
- 4 SWING TIP BLADES – ensuring no damage if an object is hit
- GENUINE PRODUCT FROM AN ESTABLISHED BRITISH BRAND – Webb has a long-standing reputation for superior quality products that are simple to use and easy to maintain, and it has a large UK-based customer service team ready to help with any aftercare issues