Petrol Self-Propelled Rotary Lawnmower for Small to Medium Lawns
Offering effort-saving self-propelled and boasting a compact 41cm working width, this classic petrol rotary mower from trusted British brand Webb will come into its own on small/medium lawns with slopes and/or rough-grass areas to negotiate. Quality features include simple single-point cutting-height adjustment; a space-saving foldable handlebar; and a powerful but fuel-efficient Webb DVO130 132cc Engine. The Webb WER410SP is built around a robust steel deck but weighs in at just 26kg.
Features & Benefits
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND MANOEUVRABLE – designed to navigate paths, trees, statues and flower beds, this lightweight mower cuts a wide 41cm swathe for faster mowing of rough or smooth grass without needing to push
- EASY-START, SMOOTH AND ROBUST 4-STROKE ENGINE – the DVO130 engine in this 41cm lawnmower is designed and developed by Webb for outstanding performance, minimal vibration, low fuel consumption and long life
- SELF-PROPELLED – allowing you to mow your lawn without the need for manual pushing effortlessly
- 45-LITRE COLLECTION BAG – mesh design makes for better airflow – meaning fewer trips to the compost heap
- 7 CUTTING HEIGHTS AND 2 WAYS TO DISPOSE OF CLIPPINGS – simply raise the single lever to lower the blade for cutting lengths of grass from 25mm to 75mm.
- 2-IN-1 – cuttings can be collected or rear-discharged onto the grass
- LARGE BAG NEEDS EMPTYING LESS OFTEN – mesh design makes for better airflow so the generous 45-litre bag fills up completely before it needs emptying, which means you have fewer trips to the compost heap and finish your mowing in less time
- PEACE of MIND – all Webb products come with a 2-year guarantee
- GENUINE PRODUCT FROM AN ESTABLISHED BRITISH BRAND – Webb has a long-standing reputation for superior quality products that are simple to use and easy to maintain, and it has a large UK-based customer service team ready to help with any aftercare issues