Petrol Self-Propelled Lawnmower for Medium to Large Lawns
With its sizeable 46cm cut, large 55-litre-capacity grass bag and self-propelled drive, the UK-designed Webb ‘Classic’ WER460SP will get you around a more substantial lawn quickly and with minimal effort expended. It boasts a seven-stage height-of-cut range, so you’ll be able to achieve your desired finish, and it features a beefy Webb DVO140 141cc engine that’s characterised by its low-emission performance and superior fuel economy. This steel-decked model weighs just 31kg.
Features & Benefits
- POWERFUL SELF-PROPELLED FOUR WHEEL MOWER FOR MEDIUM TO LARGE LAWNS – designed to handle rough grass and uneven lawns, this strong, metal-bladed rotary mower effortlessly cuts a 46cm swathe over all types of terrain without needing to push
- QUIET, SMOOTH. RELIABLE 141cc ENGINE – the DVO140 series engine in this 46cm lawnmower is characterised by its low-emission, performance and superior fuel economy to give a dependable performance, lower noise levels, less vibration, fewer emissions and reduced fuel costs
- 7 CUTTING HEIGHTS AND 3 WAYS TO DISPOSE OF CLIPPINGS – simply raise the single lever to lower the blade for cutting lengths of grass from 25mm to 75mm. Cuttings can be collected, side or rear discharged, mulched into fine pieces or ejected onto the grass
- LARGE BAG NEEDS EMPTYING LESS OFTEN – mesh design makes for better airflow so the generous 55-litre bag fills up completely before it needs emptying, which means you have fewer trips to the compost heap and finish your mowing in less time
- GENUINE PRODUCT FROM AN ESTABLISHED BRITISH BRAND – Webb has a long-standing reputation for superior quality products that are simple to use and easy to maintain, and it has a large UK-based customer service team ready to help with any aftercare issue