A wide 51cm cut works with power-driven rear-wheels to make the British-designed Webb WER510SP ‘Classic’ a great choice for gardeners looking to quickly cover a large area with minimal effort expended! It’s superbly well-equipped, featuring as it does four-in-one mowing; a large-displacement Webb DVO173 173cc Engine; a downtime-cutting 65-litre grass bag; and large, manoeuvrability-enhancing drive-wheels. The following cutting options are provided: bagging; mulching; side/rear discharge.
- POWERFUL SELF-PROPELLED FOUR-WHEEL MOWER FOR LARGE LAWNS – designed to handle rough grass and uneven lawns, this strong, metal-bladed rotary mower effortlessly cuts a very wide 51cm swathe over all types of terrain without needing to push
- EASY-START, SMOOTH AND ROBUST 4-STROKE ENGINE – the DVO173 engine in this 51cm lawnmower is designed and developed by Webb for outstanding performance, minimal vibration, low fuel consumption and long life
- 7 CUTTING HEIGHTS AND 4 WAYS TO DISPOSE OF CLIPPINGS – simply raise the single lever to lower the blade for cutting lengths of grass from 25mm to 75mm. Cuttings can be collected, side or rear discharged, mulched into fine pieces or ejected onto the grass
- LARGE BAG NEEDS EMPTYING LESS OFTEN – mesh design makes for better airflow so the huge 65-litre bag fills up completely before it needs emptying, which means you have fewer trips to the compost heap and finish your mowing in less time
- GENUINE PRODUCT FROM AN ESTABLISHED BRITISH BRAND – Webb has a long-standing reputation for superior quality products that are simple to use and easy to maintain, and it has a large UK-based customer service team ready to help with any aftercare issues